Residence repair loans assist low-income homeowners pay for required and repairs that are critical. Our objective is always to eradicate unhealthy or dangerous conditions, eiminate barriers to accessibility, enhance security for individuals with real disabilities and incorporate energy saving measures that reduce power expenses and use.
We offer loans to low-income homeowners for required and critical home repairs and tiny funds to low-income individuals with disabilities in order to make their domiciles more available. Loans and funds now available and income restrictions are given just below.
Fill in an inquiry to learn if you should be qualified!
For low-income people with real disabilities to boost access and security (some tenants may possibly not be qualified): Accessibility funds
For low-income home owners: Home Repair Loans
When you have other quesitons, e-mail us or call 503-655-8591.
How exactly does the Housing Rehabilitation Program work?
This program provides loans that are low-interest funds to aid property owners in Clackamas County repair their domiciles and improve accessibility.
Procedures to have a true house fix loan or accessibility grant:
- Complete a on-line inquiry or phone our workplace for help. If it seems perhaps you are qualified we’re going to include one to the waiting list. Whenever financing can be obtained, we shall deliver you a page. If you’re nevertheless interested, you may possibly then apply.
- We are going to review your application and figure out eligibility.
- In the event that you qualify, a Rehab Advisor will examine your home to ascertain exactly what repairs are essential. Safe practices products certainly are a concern.
- You shall request bids from contractors of the option. A summary of interested contractors can be acquired for the convenience.
- Your Rehab Advisor can assist you for the construction procedure.
Low-income homeowners (and qualified tenants) with real disabilities can be entitled to a grant as much as $5,000 to pay for the expense of increasing access and security. Samples of eligible improvements: wheelchair ramps, handrails and widened doorways, kitchen area or bathroom accessibility improvements such as for example roll-in showers, raised toilets and grab bars. (For tenants in flats, at the least 51 per cent of this devices into the framework must certanly be occupied by low-income households. )
Residence Fix Loans
|solitary Purpose wellness or security product just. Examples: water/well, septic/sewer, roof or temperature. Main temperature supply just — woodstoves & pellet stoves are believed a additional heat supply. (No equity needed. )||$15,000 repairs that are exterior: Roof/Gutters, Paint, Weatherization, Windows/Doors, Foundation. (Credit and equity needs apply. )||$25,000|
|Complete Repairs Complete home repairs must meet Community developing rehab standards.||$35,000|
Fundamental loan demands
Home should be situated in Clackamas County and should be looking for fix
Deferred Payment Loan (DPL) terms
Minimal 3percent per year simple interest. Re re Payments are deferred — no monthly premiums. Deferred provided that home owner everyday lives in house, or until offered, name moved, refinance, or modification of good use. Loans are guaranteed by lien on property.
Present annual gross income limits effective June 28, 2019
Your family’s yearly revenues must be lower than 80% for the County’s median earnings, as decided by HUD. The present limits that apply to loans and funds are shown below.
|Home Size||Annual Gross money (maximum)|
Our company is presently soliciting for contractors whom can be enthusiastic about putting in a bid on jobs within the Housing Rehabilitation Loan Program. Contractors on our list should be certified, bonded and registered utilizing the State of Oregon Construction Contractors Board and now have experience in housing online payday loans Wisconsin rehabilitation.
We usually do not suggest or endorse any contractors. Contractors regarding the HUD debarred list are not entitled to use.
If you should be thinking about working together with our system, please finish the specialist information application and return to the office. Please include copies of your CCB registration, insurance certificates and certifications of certain trades, including asbestos or paint that is lead-based.
Applications and documents that are supporting be mailed to: Clackamas County Community developing, 2051 Kaen Rd., STE 245, Oregon City, Oregon 97045; Faxed to 503-655-8563; or emailed.
When you yourself have any queries or require extra information, you might phone County Rehab professionals, Jayson Tidland or Mike Woolman at 503-655-8591.
- Applicant must have or be purchasing home and needs to be in name
- Owner must reside in home
- Home fees should be present
- Applicant will need to have equity that is sufficient
- Loans for outside repairs need that the outside of domiciles be brought as much as HUD’s Housing Quality Standards (HQS) and Clackamas County’s minimal rehab standards.
- Loans for the purpose that is single limited by one wellness or security product just.
- All work should be done by Oregon-licensed and bonded contractors.
- Manufactured domiciles in areas usually do not be eligible for that loan. (OK for an Accessibility Grant. )